Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Good!

Photobucket
Tubby Blog breaks down Kanye's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"

the album is out (iTunes yesterday, disc 2day). My Thoughts:

- Best Songs (Standouts):
Dark Fantasy (which i kinda think i may jack for BBB2, *wink*)
Gorgeous
All Of The Lights (u should read the liner notes on that one... Yikes.)
Monster
So Appalled
Devil In A Blue Dress
Blame Game (Yeezy taught me!)

- 1 track i could do without:
Power (never really stuck to me)

- Other random notes:
- Raekwon on "Gorgeous" was awesome & genius. One of the illest voices in rap!
- Devil In A Blue Dress was the perfect beat for Ross
- Monster could influence me to start a riot in the club, seriously. (it's the bass!)
- Thank God Swizz Beatz wasn't vocally all over this like i feared.
- Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) is dope. Never knew of him.
- Pusha T's verse on "So Appalled" is my favorite verse. And i heard it was a one taker. Yuck! (Pusha voice)
- I bet this album was exxxxxxxpensive to make.
- Nicki & Banks, today yall lost. Kanye won.

"...know the jewelry's egyptian, know the hunger's ethiopian." (c) THE JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment