Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashionably Late

Photobucket

Ok, so today is Feb.15th and today we (907hiphop.com/Blade Gang Music/The Carter brothers) were scheduled to release the mixtape "Day of Reckon" by DNA (Danja & A-Class) and even though the project is done (been done for weeks) as well as the artwork, there is just one minor setback. I'm in Anchorage & the computer I use to upload music, do artwork & video, and update 907hiphop.com is back in Fairbanks (6 hrs away from where I'm at currently). Soooooo, here's what we're gonna do. I will be back in Fairbanks, Thursday, just in time for 50's Ground Zero Hip Hop radio show (12am-3am Tuesdays & Thursdays on 91.5 FM - http://ksua.uaf.edu) so Thursday night we will premiere the new (and AWESOME, if you ask me) mixtape by my Hellrazor brethren as well as put it up on 907hiphop.com (and Tubby Blog, ofcourse) for download. I'm pretty sure yall can wait 2 more days and for the select few who could be possibly bummed out about this tiny lil setback, I can assure you, it's worth the wait. Sorry for the delay. *shrug*

Here, listen to these 3 tracks a couple more times til Thursday. Day of Reckon. DNA. Hellrazor DMV! 2 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment