Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love the way I lie!

Photobucket
Raw Beatzz. Marvel Us Music studios. "Novacane"

Photobucket
Me. Frostbite Records studios. Recording "Take It Slow". I look like a big ass Gerber baby with facial hair.

Photobucket
Booster. Tubbster. Rawthentic. Marvel Us Music. Finishing "Novacane"

Photobucket
3am. Outside Club Elixir. Ghetto Brawls.

Photobucket
Taco Bell & a pretty lady driving. What else does one need?

Photobucket
The following day. Hangover remedy. Yoo-Kay-Jung (spicy korean beef soup)

Photobucket
Frostbite Records, aka "Audio Trap House".

Photobucket
It's not a Raw Beatzz & Tubby session without Monster's Pizza & Lemon Pepper wings! :)

Photobucket
"Tubby was here...and i jacked off on the couch!"

Photobucket

We are now officially 5 songs into "Even When I Lie" (3 tracks produced by Raw, with a very high possibility of him doing several more for the project!) This weekend was very productive. I'm going to drop the "Novacane" remix 2morrow (Not on the album) & will probably leak "Take It Slow" next (produced by Raw Beatzz featuring my 907hiphop.com Co-D, Skitzo Scoe!). I'm heading back to Anchorage next weekend to record more tracks. Hopefully I'll get Starbuks on a track or 2 & I wanna get Josh Boots & Soiled Seed on a song if possible. I'm feeling extremely good about this album. Very personal album. I definitely think i have found my lane, and I am so excited to see how the finished album sounds. If i were to guess-timate, i'd say the album will be ready in August. I'm definitely moving faster than I expected so, it looks very likely! I love summers! Novacane, tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment