Monday, August 29, 2011

The Most Hated Baby on Earth

Photobucket
Little Baby Hov isn't even born yet and he (i'm just assuming it's a boy, ok.) already has haters. Myself being one of them.

5 reasons why I hate you, Baby Hov:

1.) You're daddy is like a God to me. I've worshipped him since I was 15. I can quote Reasonable Doubt front to back, and you're little bitch ass hasn't even heard it. (I know you haven't developed ears yet, but I don't give a fuck. There's no excuse!)

2.) Fuck the obvious fact that you're filthy fucking rich. You're Ma & Pa worked their asses off to get to their positions they're in and yet they probably already got you record & endorsement deals from the biggest brands in entertainment. I hope your punk ass is born a mute!

3.) Your "Aunt"/godmother is Kelly Rowland. Need i say more?

4.) Instead of lullabies to sleep to, you get Kanye West instrumentals that would cost the average rapper an arm & leg. And i bet you STILL cry, you ungrateful little fuck.

and #5.) You're first entrance into this world, is the through Beyonce's vagina! Nuff said. I hate you Destiny's Child! I hope you grow up to be a talentless, worthless piece of shit, like your mother's sister, Solange!

No comments:

Post a Comment