Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Back to work, but we still smell like a vacation..."

*yawns, stretches*

Ok, vacation time is over. I'm back.
Photobucket

Spent a few days in Anchorage, more specifically, Girdwood, and even more specifically, Alyeska resort, for some good smoke, fine dining, warmer climates and some writing & recording. Back in Fairbanks for another day or 2 then back to A-town for some more smoke, food, writing & recording (with an emphasis on writing & recording). I got a new joint that I will leak this weekend (uploading audio, riiiiight meow)

Also, in regards to the latest episodes of Watch The Patron, my Mac Book took a major shit on me a couple weeks ago and it's been at the Mac Haus, where i was just told it's gonna cost a whopping $966 to repair (fuck it, i'd rather buy a new one for a few hundred more) and my iMovie and other video editing gadgets are on the dead Mac Book but soon as i get everything back in order, I will present the next installments of our youtube series.

U can also expect more music in the weeks ahead. If everything goes according to plan, I will be releasing 3-4 tracks in the next 6 weeks or so, with the 1st one (which will also be my first release of the new year) dropping this weekend as I mentioned earlier.

Oh yeah, and for those of you who don't even care about MY music, you just come here for new downloads from other rappers, I've got a few goodies to share, you insensitive pricks. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment