Sunday, August 5, 2012

Random Ramblings

So, the lack of blogs lately is a result of me being away from home and not around reliable internet. However, in the next few days, my new 10gb Mifi internet card will be in my hands and things will be back to their regularly scheduled program...

However, now that i got you here, and i just happen to be severely faded, i've decided to chat with y'all.

So, what's up?

ha.
I got some pretty exciting news. First, i got 2 new projects on the horizon. I cannot tell you what they are at present time cuz I've still gotta finalize one deal & while the other deal is having some promotional work done and in the next few days I'll be able to officially share them with everyone. I promise you though, the next several months are going to be exciting. Skitzo's album drops on the 28th ("Str8 Jacket") with a release party at Platinum Jaxx on the 30th, featuring performances by me, Josh Boots and A-Damn! of Indefinite Etticate. Gonna be a dope party, and I can assure you, i will be in full stunt mode!

Also, the acts from this summer's "On My Grizzly Tour" will be hitting up The Salmon Bake at Denali Park again for a 1 night show! Last time we shut that fuckin lil town down & we're gonna do it again on Sept.7th so if you ain't got shit to do, make your way to Denali Park! I promise it's worth the drive.


So yeah, I got a lot shit in the works. Also, PatronBoyZ Softball is still crackin and has been fun!we've had a great, fun season and it's coming to an end soon. S/o to Shak and Abe for holding down the team in my absence. S/o to Kate and Jalance for all their help as well. We're definitely doing it again next season.

But yeah, 2 new music projects coming soon, as well as visual projects and new episodes of Tubby's Stoopid Podcast. Big shit poppin, no talkin. You'll see. It's an exciting time (i'm single again, exercising & in improving shape with each day and focused on nothing but victory).

Enjoy the moment, and anticipate the future (<~ i'm so stoned)... I'll talk to you soon.


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment