Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ride The Lightning


3 weeks away! It's going down, kiddos!

TUBBY & FRIENDS LIVE AT THE MARLIN
Saturday, Feb 6th 2016

I'm bringing the fuckin regime with me for this one! It's my first show back in my home town in over 2 years... I had to!

Featuring:
Starbuks
Jared Moehlin
Bishop Slice
Ben Swann
Snarley Brown
Darius
Keezy Of The Sky Division
Alaska Redd
Fleetwood Malone


with music & sound provided by DJ 50/50
Hosted by AK Brizzle & The PatronBoyZ

I promise you a wild night filled with the best in local hip hop. I'm so excited to come back home and rock out with & for my friends. I've been wanting to do a show at The Marlin, literally for years, and in 3 weeks, I'll finally get that chance. I hope you can make it to enjoy it with me & my comrades. I can assure you it will be one for the books! See you soon.

- Scarface


No comments:

Post a Comment