Friday, January 13, 2017

As the sun continues to rise...


This is a first for me.

I've never been in it for the money. Never made a 10th of what I've spent and never had any expectations of getting that back, and you know what... I don't regret a thing.

When you do it strictly for the love... cuz you just love to make art, you don't think about money or consider it work. You're just doing what you're destined to do. Create. That is how the best art (music) is made, in my opinion... with no expectation of compensation.. or anything. No pressures.

But I understand the ways of the world.

Here is my life's work for the last 2-3 years, Tequila Sunrise, now available on iTunes. I would have it available on there for free, but iTunes calls the shots on that one. I'll have Spotify & Tidal links in the next day or so, I'm guessing. It'll be everywhere.

If you enjoy the music and content, that's truly all the payment I need. Thanks for fuckin with your boy. Fist pound.


1 comment:

  1. Hello viewers am prude , and am here to testify on how Dr Obodo has helped with his herbal remedies to cure my herpes virus . I have been with this infection for about 2 years now, but am very happy today that everything is fine now, with the help of Dr Obodo . All thanks to Dr Obodo for helping me You can message him through his email address. templeofanswer@hotmail .co .uk or call/whatsapp +2348155425481

    ReplyDelete