Saturday, October 21, 2017

i love ramen

This is a blog, stating that I will start blogging more.

from here on out, less promo shit, more personal stuff... when it comes to "tubby blog". I'll save the rap essays for Crude. I'ma probably still talk about rap though cuz if we're not talking about pot, chicks, drugs, getting some money, our kids or rap, fuck are we talking about?

I'm super fucking baked right now, it's 11:38pm, everyone's asleep, I'm in my robe about to watch North Korea documentaries on youtube until I pass out (I've been doing this nightly, all week, son) but figured I'd do a quick 5 min of writing on this thing so here's a quick lil random stream of consciousness from your boy...

I just sent Ed Washington some beat snippets. I'm hoping to work with him for this new project.

I think I've came up with a cool title for the album. I was going to play off the Tequila Sunrise title, but I've opted out of that, now.

This in fact will be my 3rd compilation. The first was "A Night With The BoyZ" then there was "Tequila Sunrise" (the morning after... duh.)

My song writing has come to a complete hault the last several days. Perhaps I should smoke STRICTLY sativa's.

I've lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, running (more like jogging) my ass off. I'm stoked about it.

My 2 year old daughter has a runny nose from hell. It's amazing how much snot comes out of a 28 pound human.

I got this new gun. And now everything looks like a nail... Something like that.

I'm thinking about taking up hot yoga. I did it once before with Janie and I liked it. I get whiter the older I get.

I'm starting to be so annoyed with "local social media rap personalities" which is ironic cuz I... eh'. Forget it.

I wonder what Bay Dilla's doing right this second.

I think I'ma make ramen.

I really want to executive produce a Sky Division EP in 2018. A Trill Twinz tape would be fun too.

We're dropping LB's (Fleetwood) new joint this next week. Fucking fire. Going to be the hottest track out of Fairbanks for the next couple months. There I go talking about rap again.

Okay, that was therapeutic and fun. I'll start posting more on this. I'ma pretty busy guy these days. I've come a long way from blogging hungover on my mama's couch. Well, I guess not that far, now I blog fucked up on my baby mama's couch, haha. Fuck off, i'm out. Laters.

I should probably post a pic with this


No comments:

Post a Comment