Monday, May 10, 2010

REMINDER

This Saturday, yours truly, along with some of my Blade Gang buddies will be in Palmer for the UTN homies' album release party! Come see me perform "Slayer", "Everywhere I Go" & some new shit off GRIA2 that NO ONE HAS HEARD YET! (Your Welcome, Palmer)

it's also my Birfday weekend...need i say anything more? #Yikes!

the show is FREE but to experience me & my crew in person (especially on my birthday weekend)...you can't put a price tag on that shit playa! #Priceless!

Oh yeah, and we'll be filming footage for an upcoming episode of Hellrazor TV (remember when i used to put episodes up weekly? haha)

Come support Local Hip Hop, enjoy a free show, and witness The Greatest Rapper in Alaska rock the house, and possibly get too drunk, make an ass outta myself (again) & get arrested in Palmer (again)

May 15th it's goin diddown! Go To www.unitethenorth.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment