Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Untitled


(Driving into Wasilla, AK yesterday)

Anchorage is such a beautiful city. Alaska is such a beautiful place. Living here, you tend to forget and take it for granted...I love the 907!

Hopefully if things go according to plan, this should/could be my last week of recording for GRIA 2...Goin to see RawBeatzz at 7pm, and 2nite, i'll be recording, what could be, one of the most meaningful/deep/special/different "songs" in my entire 12 years of recording music...This one is going to be special.

and i just might leak it.

Life is beautiful ain't it!

GRIA 2 - 97% done!

unrelated: and for those who just read my blog for the new hip hop shit (fuckin leeches!) here's a quick rundown of the goods (i got mad shit to do so this is gonna be quick).

NEW Jeezy Mixtape dropped today "Trap or Die 2"
DOWNLOAD

my original DJ, close friend and biggest hater, DJ Chris Roc aka Rocco The Retired Rumrunner, listened to it already, i haven't. (I did peep "I'm Illin" feat. Clipse tho! *applauds*)

"Bad News: my IQ dropped 10 points after listening to Trap or Die 2. The Good News: i now know how to flip dem birds!" (c) Rocco

NEW The-Dream & T.I "Make Up Bag"
DOWNLOAD
shit, i'm STILL bumpin "F.I.L.A" regularly! (fuck off guys!)

NEW Styles P. "Back On My New Shit" Off The Ghost-Dub Dime Project
DOWNLOAD
He IS the hardest out! Sorry Sheek.

and finally
NEW Royce Da 5'9 "My Own Planet" (Produced by Kon Artis)
DOWNLOAD

u happy whores?

*sips on Marble Iced Mocha*

Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment