Thursday, June 17, 2010

In The Presence of Greatness (GRIA 2 is done!)

As i type this, myself, along with the homie Raw Beatzz, and Scoe (from Out Da Cutt) are sitting here listening to a mix of the last song recorded for "GRIA 2: Greatest Rapper In Alaska Vol.2" & i can say, this is definitely my best work ever (but if you are doing what you are supposed to, you should be saying that, and meaning it, every time, right?). Im not going to get all sentimental & reminisce on the entire process, so ima keep it short. On July 1st, I'll give my fans/friends something to appreciate, I'll give my oppressors & adversaries something to get their panties in a bunch over, i'll give my respected & valued rap peers something to enjoy, critique and aim for (or beyond) and i'll give a few people, a reason to wanna kill me. Haha, What else would you expect from a shmuck who likes to blog, get fucked up, and make violent/silly/sexually offensive/awesome rap songs?

I called myself & my latest CD "Greatest Rapper In Alaska" as a joke amongst my friends & to trigger the insecurities of a few local rappers who hate my fuckin guts for no reason at all. I called myself GRIA because i knew it would provoke & gain attention (esp. negative attention) and because i truly believe that I am. And in a couple weeks, i'll back up that statement. Clear as day! No more sentimental talk, the album is fuckin done, we got liquor, the weed is almost out with more on the way, and there's always, ALWAYS, more music to make!
GRIA 2, Coming Very Very Soon! Cheers!

Photobucket
(Raw getting ready for work)
Photobucket
(Kizzy, Scoe & Yours Truly)
Photobucket

Photobucket
(The Perfectionists: Triton & Raw Beatzz)
Photobucket
(You already know...)
Photobucket
(Scoe & Me, listening to "Do It Big" off GRIA 2)
Photobucket
(Raw & Triton making sure everything is perrrrrrrfect!)
Photobucket
(Triton. This kid is fucking 17 yo! Musical prodigy!)
Photobucket
(Big Homie Ron, listening & critiquing. He fell asleep immediately after...)
Photobucket
(The future of my musical soundscapes, "The Perfectionists")
Photobucket
(Big bossman, Bay Dilla, lookin at me crazy for takin pix. He's too cool for Tubby Blog.)
Photobucket
(Big Plans...Big Big Plans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment