Thursday, June 3, 2010

No Reservations

Photobucket

So what alot of people don't know... One day if (that's a big if) this "Rap Thing" (as my parents like to refer to it as) ever slows down or if i get bored and decide to do something else, i want to start a Food Blog (a blog site dedicated to food, drinks & "other goodies" i experience in my day to day travels). I actually like to take pix of my meals at restarauants & a home for my own personal amusement (plus i just like takin pix in general, its weird, i know) so when i started seeing my big bro, Marsh B (AKA D.I.L.L.A AKA Velvet Jones AKA Marsh Lansky AKA The DayBreak General) postin pix of various food on his facebook, it totally made me laugh cuz i thought i was the only one who did this...Great minds think alike! (Especially psychedelic ones! haha) Kudos to Mr.Jones!

Click The Link Below & Check Out Marsh's "Food Adventures" Photo Album!
CLICK_HERE

Shout Out To Marsh B & The DayBreak Boys* (Yo Dilla, i need that footage bro, ur bullllllllshittin son!)

RIP Lil Coast

* for those who don't know, Marsh & DayBreak are a local rap crew in Fairbanks who been around the local hip hop scene for years. Extended Hellrazor fam right there. We Pioneers bitch, pay homage!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha you should see all the pics of food on my phone it is crazy how many pics of food I take...LOL

    ReplyDelete