Sunday, November 6, 2011

"F*ck Them, I'm Talkin to YOU!"

Photobucket
NEW Track! "Lookin At You" featuring Duck Mane of UNDB (Produced by 2 Deep)

My latest joint off the upcoming "Bullets, Blogs & Bong Rips Vol.2" which I just started working on. This is the 1st of what will probably 10-15 tracks (including original tracks like this, along with freestyles). S/o to the homie Duck Mane who wrote & recorded his verse fast as fuck! He wasn't even scheduled to be on this song, he was just in the studio while I was recording and before I was finished he had a verse for me, so salute to him! Expect to hear more from him BBB2! S/o 2 the rest of UNDB as well (Waddup Scoe!) - Bullets, Blogs & Bong Rips 2 is on the way! I know, i put in work, you ain't gotta tell me.... ;) BLADE GANG!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this song! Mad Talent! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete