Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"I was in love with your mystery..."


"...You just wanna fill the void now
 I can tell that you’ve been yelling at him all night long
And I can hear it in your voice now 
He got you smoking extra packs a day... 
Don’t you worry bout me talking 
I know why you’ve been coming 
I’ll be quiet this ain't nothing to me 
Just wrap your legs around my waist I won’t stop until you ask me 
don’t you worry bout us messing up my sheets... 
cuz unlike you I got nothing to hide 
I don't pretend to have any shame 
I got a box we could put all your lies in 
Until the end of days... 
You know that I will be a call away 
The call you make when you're all alone...
And I know that I will always be the one 
You repent when you are done... 

...well, here comes the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment