Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov.13th (my prediction for album of the year)

 

 "Can i be honest with you please? 
It's really hard for me to speak right now. 
Girl, I been drinking all day, It's been a long week, can't you tell by my face? 
I wanna lose myself between your legs, I wanna make your body shake, 
 Girl, if you drink this with no chase, I promise you will have nothing to say... 
Cuz the least I deserve is no conversation, I've been working all week. 
I'd rather be your enemy than any friend you think I would be... 
I'm just tryin to take you home without a word. 
I'm just tryin to kiss your neck without a word. 
Girl, I'm just tryin to lay you down without a word. 
Girl, I'm just tryin to get you high without a word. 
Girl, I'm just tryin to make you numb without a word. 
Girl, I'm just tryin to make you cum without a word. 
Girl, I'm just tryin to make you sleep without a word, 
 and I'm just tryin to let you leave without a word... without a word."

No comments:

Post a Comment