Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Butt Rock

Here is the first episode (hopefully of many) of my latest project & web series,
"Hot Box & Hip Hop".

The premise of "Hot Box & Hip Hop" is plain and simple, and should be obvious: Me & some guests, sitting in a vehicle (mine or theirs), smoking & talking about hip hop. That's it, bruh. Basically, a youtube/video version of my podcast (go to tubblife.com and click on "Tubby's Stoopid Podcast" if you're not familiar). For my first episode, I invited local producers, Raw Beatzz & Booster Gold to join me for a lil smoke break in my truck during one of our studio sessions. Certain topics included: Rick Ross' new Miami Heat tattoo, best beats in 2014, our favorite rappers, my brief employment at Taco Bell, the terrible beat that was used to create Nas' "Ether", Raw's appreciation of The Migos (smh), and Gucci Mane being the hardest working man in rap music ("He's got a boner tattooed on his face." - Booster).

This is "Hot Box & Hip Hop"... Puff, puff, pass, muthafucka! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment