Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally

2nite I'm doing something i haven't done in awhile...writing music. (Feels good to be back!)

just finished a song, most likely going to be on GRIA2. Tentatively titled, "Finally"...very, umm...personal. GRIA2 has alot of ur typical Tubby: Battle Raps/Violent Rap (Murdering MCs/Women/Children/Bitch Asses/Silly shit/Etc), a couple "club/uptempo" tracks: ("Everywhere I Go", "Do It Big") but i'm definitely going to have some "real shit", some personal tracks (Already got one called "Unforgiven") but this one will definitely shed some light on some issues, and should definitely have certain people talking, and certain people maybe even a lil upset/hurt...*shrug* (I just make the music, interpret how you will...)

Feels good to be writing again. I'll be meeting up with my new "Go-To-Guy" engineer/producer extraordinare Raw Beatz (www.twitter.com/RawBeatzz) this time next month to finish recording the last few remaining songs for GRIA 2 (as well as a couple other "side projects") so, definitely expect ALOT more from me this year than you have been...and expect even GREATER music than before.

"The Chains have been cut, i'm FINALLY free..."

sidebar:

My Non-Rap Homies: "Big Meat", "Rog", Me, & The Big Homie OG Lew Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment