Friday, April 16, 2010

the longest 20minutes of your life!


Ever wanted to hear a fake blood rap over the same beat for 20 gatdamn minutes?
Dr.Dre's bastard child goes in for 20 minutes over Jay Electronica's "Exhibit C"

I like Game...Love his shit actually (his street cred/personality is suspect but homie can rhyme, admit it), But I don't know if i wanna hear ANYONE (myself included) rap over THE SAME beat for 20 fackin minutes...atleast 300 Bars was a blend of beats. 400 Bars is still pretty impressive...However, I'm willing to bet my freshly shaven balls (yup, that's right...i manscape!) he punched in on that shit...he didn't go dumb for 20minutes in one take! However, in his defense, my ass has never recorded 400bars straight (punch ins or not)...in 2009, however, i believe i may have gotten shit face drunk in about 400 bars, give or take 100...maybe i should be spending more time in the booth and less time in a booth table at Chilli's drinking Trashcans. *Shrug*

sidebar: Mr.T would kick Game's fuckin ass! Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment