Wednesday, April 13, 2011

After you back it up, then stop...(Weezy F. Beiber)


I'da hit it. *shrug*

oh yeah, so i'm stoned watchin this shit, and i gotta say this. It is fucking crazy to me, as a HARDCORE (it's close to obsessive) hip hop nerd/lover/follower/whatever, to see Weezy F at this point in his career. So commercially huge. Like, Mega Rockstar status. I've been following Lil Wayne's rap career since it's genesis (that's 'beginning' for you retards). I remember seeing A LIL Lil Wayne in Juve's "Ha" video, looking young as shit (He was an ugly child. He's lucky he's a rap star cuz he's a very unattractive human. No homo). "The Block Is Hot" WAS hot, and to be honest, I always half ass liked him (I was a big Cash Money* fan in like 98', 99'. Those Hot Boyz albums were dope! Ha), he lost me there for a minute with the Alien/Auto Tune shit but on his good days when he's not all geeger'd out off 'Purple Sprite' (Horrible drug by the way. And that's coming from someone who loves drugs.) he actually can make a dope song. But I'd never have predicted he'd be THIS big. Watching this video reminded me of the Bieber movie (Was bumpin lil J-Beezy's CD earlier today. No lie) and it's just so nuts to see the kid who rapped that last verse on "Back Dat Azz Up" (that was the title right?) becoming the (i hate to admit this but) current King of Rap (that is until Marshall pops out every several years and shuts shit down son!).

...And then it hit me. If that ugly goofy tight-ass-jean wearin codeine fiend could do it. Anybody could. And there lies the inspiration. ha, i'm ripped.

Bout 2 have an amazing 4 day weekend. Expect pix soon. :)

*takes another hit from apple pipe*


Photobucket
Don't act like we forgot tho D'Wayne. We'll never forget.... ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment