Friday, April 22, 2011

...in case you didn't know so.

Photobucket
New Mixtape: Fabolous "The S.O.U.L Tape"
New Loso, in case you didn't know so.

Photobucket

Haven't heard this yet, so can't tell u what I think just yet. I'll get back to ya. (note: i did however listen to Currensy & Alchemist's 'Covert Coup' project all day today. The beats are sooooo fucking disgustingly ill, are they not!?)

Totally unrelated: I spent the evening with my new musical collaborator, Trinity, who is the man behind the new song i'm about to leak, "Desperate Housewives". I played him the track (my homie Willie Lewis was present as well & got an exclusive listen, ha.) and he seemed very stoked about what I did with his beat (the 1st of hopefully many beats i receive from him) & he played me 2 more that I will be lacing in the near future (one in particular I have already titled "The Things I Think of When I'm High", haha!) S/o to my homie Trinity Beats (thanks for the Patron shots 2nite pimpin!) and wait til y'all hear Desperate Housewives! Oh my!! haha (New trailer for the song possibly next week)

Oh yeah, expect the new podcast very soon. I gotta edit it a lil more (got too stoned/drunk 2nite to work on it, can't focus and am about to fucking crash!) it's gonna be a good one! Mmmm, ok, i think i said everything i had to say. Oh yeah, Shout out to Johnny Kohler (more about him, later!) - BLADE GANG Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment