Thursday, April 28, 2011

That was fast!

Photobucket
New Download: Bad Meets Evil (Royce 5'9 x Eminem) "Fast Lane"

Damn, that was quick. The 1st track off the upcoming Bad Meets Evil project that I've been waiting for over a decade to drop like the faithful rap whore that I am. Gotta say, lyrically, this shit does not disappoint. The day this shit drops (June 14th), you will not be hearing from me. Just letting you know that now. Produced by Supa Dups & Marshall.

Unrelated: the new episode of Tubby's Stoopid Podcast is 80% done. I'm aiming to put it out the same day as "Desperate Housewives" (5.1.11) but we'll see. S/o to my boy 50 and Ground Zero Hip Hop. (Oh yeah, Fif is DJ'ing for Redd as opening act for the Aesop Rock/Murs show in Fairbanks this weekend, Go show my homies support if you are in the area!)

No comments:

Post a Comment