Thursday, August 11, 2011

Patience is a virtue

Photobucket

Hi there!
Missed me? No? Yeah u did! Well, no need to shed those tears baby boo, I'm back.

Sorry to leave you for a few days, had some business that required my attention (truth: i've been in rehab battling an addiction to Hydroxycut & Body By Vi diet shakes) but I am here, alive & well, and back on my blog shit. Thanks for checkin up on me & checkin in, it's appreciated.

And now for the bad news, my upcoming album "Even When I Lie" will NOT be dropping on Aug.28th, as originally planned. I am not happy with it 100%, therefore I plan on going back in the studio with 50 & Raw Beatzz in a few weeks to tighten up some loose ends as well as possibly adding some new songs. This album has the potential to be my proudest musical creation to date, and even though I'm not completely satisfied with it at this point, I am very happy with it so far, i just think that, with another month of attention & detail, it could be a solid masterpiece as opposed to just "a good album". I don't wanna rush things all for the sake of making a deadline that I made for myself so if you don't mind waiting an extra month, i will deliver my latest opus around the end of September, and I can assure you, it will be worth the wait & you will be glad I took a little more time finishing it up. I have some great ideas that have just came to mind recently and when I see Raw in a few weeks, we will implement those ideas & add the final pieces to my latest creation. I promise, you will be pleased! So....

"Even When I Lie" - September (i pinky promise!)

Oh yeah, and for those who care, I will unveil the cover art for the album on Sept.1st! (Yay?)

Thank you for your patience, and loyalty! I yuv yoo guys! :)

Unrelated: You didn't think I was gonna return from my little hiatus empty handed did ya?
Photobucket
NEW Mixtape: Meek Mill & DJ Drama "Dreamchasers"

Here's the new mixtape from Rick Ross/Maybach Music's hottest artist right now (Sorry Wale), Meek Mill. I haven't listened to it thoroughly but if you're a fan of Meek Mill/Maybach Music, you already know what to expect... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment