Wednesday, April 17, 2013

back2life.

Hi. Remember me?

I know, I know... it's been almost two weeks, but at least I'm here. The blog before this one, damn near coulda been my last...






So, yeah... i got into a fight (more like, I was attacked) last weekend, almost bled to death & was stuck in a hospital for 3 days, hence the lack of movement on Tubby Blog. But, I'm back. I'm healing (i get the staples out Friday) and I'll be recording a podcast tonight with some friends in which I'll discuss the incident in detail (from what I can recall) amongst other random shit.

I'm glad to be back. Glad to be alive and glad to have you still with me. I'll try not to leave y'all hangin like that again. 

Here's to 2nd chances!

Note: I'll post pix of the Yelawolf weekend soon. Besides some goober's attempt to take my life, the weekend was a success and we killed it! Pix & goodies to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment