Sunday, December 13, 2015

Homeward Bound

Unfortunately, as those of you who went, realized, I was unavailable to perform at last night's Waka Flaka show in Fairbanks. I really wanted to. I've been VERY eager to perform back in my beloved hometown for awhile now, as it's been light years, since I've done so, but I bring good news...

I'm coming home.


I want to share more details regarding this very special event, but it's still 8 weeks away and I'm still fine tuning the show (local artists, expect my call in the days to come.) but I promise you, this will be an amazing night that you will not want to miss. I'm pulling out all the tricks in my sleeve, for this one. There will be many pleasant surprises and if you have ever been to a Tubby/Hellrazor show/party, you already know, this is going to be legendary. I'll tell you more in the weeks to come. Spread the word, and save the date. Trust me... You will want to be at this.

Talk to you, soon.
- Scarface

No comments:

Post a Comment