Thursday, March 24, 2011

Laser

it's 9:47pm (and i just sneezed on my shirt. damn it). I just got back to my desk after driving around aimlessly w/my homie Willie, smoking high grade marijuana thru an apple (i eat mine afterwards. weird i know) & drinkin R&R whiskey in red plastic cups while listening to Ice Cube records. My intent tonight was to work on developing an artwork campaign for a new artist (and personal friend of mine) who has officially joined the 907hiphop.com familia (Hellrazor, Blade Gang u filthy lil monkeys!), upload my new song to soundcloud (now that my stoned ass has let that slip, i will have to wait til early Friday morning to upload) #likeAnyoneReallyCaresright? and listen to some new leaks from cyber world (that Smoke DZA/Lex Luger joints goes hard in the daint!) but now i'm about to do this... Log off, close my lap top, plug in my iphone, kick off my camo cargo shorts i love more than anything, eat this remaining strawberry pop tart and pass the fuck out! Nothing done. Voila!

I'll make up for it tomorrow. (Unless i get high again)

Sincerely
~ worthless loser

No comments:

Post a Comment