Monday, March 28, 2011

Skitzophrenia! (The Expansion of 907hiphop.com!)

Photobucket
The newest member to the 907hiphop.com family.... Skitzo Scoe!

Ladies & Gents, i am super proud to share the name of the newest member of the 907hiphop.com family! His name: Skitzo Scoe (of the Anchorage rap group & label U.N.D.B/Out Da Cutt Entertainment). Now, if you follow me & my music (especially over the last year and some change) you have probably noticed I do a lot of music/work with the Anchorage, AK crew, Out Da Cutt (ODC). Skitzo Scoe is one of their premiere artists and one of my personal favorite rappers in Alaska. I've known of him for awhile through mutual friends (his cousin Jack is a long time high school buddy of mine and has been puttin me onto Scoe before Scoe even started rapping seriously) but over the last year we've spent a lot of time together in the studio (and partying!). He's a few years younger than me & has all the drive & passion for this music shit that I had at his age, and still to this day. He's the ONE artist I can say is in the studio as long, as late and as much as I am. He's truly into this music shit. That is hard to find nowadays...

Scoe is now working on developing himself as a solo artist (while still down and loyal to UNDB/Out Da Cutt) and reached out to me awhile back and we both thought it would be in both of our interests to work with each other! The deal is simple. I will help him with his solo endeavors (recording, marketing & promoting, touring) and he will promote & push 907hiphop.com as his management team & extended family (outside of ODC, which is still the label & crew he is primarily under) Plus, we both have a nice little loyal fanbase and cross promotion is never a bad thing. So, what does this mean? Well, you can expect to see alot more of Skitzo Scoe on upcoming Tubby/Blade Gang/907hiphop.com projects (Hellrazor TV webisodes, videos, musical releases, etc.) as well as his own solo projects produced & promoted by 907hiphop.com and hopefully this is just the 1st of many successful partnerships between 907hiphop.com and other independent driven artists looking to expand their music & brand. After years of pushing The Hellrazors (many of whom were personal friends of mine who lacked the motivation, passion for music and drive that I have) I've decided to rebuild my team from scratch. Besides DNA (Danja & A-Class) and myself (Tubby) as a solo artist, 907hiphop.com & Blade Gang Music, as the musical branch, needs a re-boot. So over the next several months, expect expansion. Expect growth. Expect evolution!!! This deal is the FIRST of many to come & the music that 907hiphop.com will provide to everyone in the next several years will be legendary! I look at this as the beginning of the next chapter of Hellrazor (Blade Gang) and I am very optimistic about where we're headed. Skitzo Scoe + DNA + Tubby... Who will be next? 907hiphop.com/Blade Gang!

And in case you thought I wasn't gonna leave you with some music... Check out Skitzo Scoe's latest track "L.O.V.E"

No comments:

Post a Comment