Monday, March 21, 2011

#NowPlaying

Photobucket
NEW Mixtape: The Weeknd "House of Balloons"

If you know me, then you know of my love for Drake (excuse me, Drake's music. Pause). And if YOU are a fan of Drizzy, i HIGHLY suggest you download this kid's mixtape. His name: The Weeknd (Yeah, 1 guy). He's from Toronto (like Drizzy) and this kid's tape is Soooooo sick. So sick in fact, that Drake himself & 40 (Drake's producer) have now taken this unknown Canadian under their wing and, according to rumors & music insider gossip, might be trying to sign him under their October's Very Own team. That's pretty much all I know of this guy. I stumbled upon his tape through a source I must keep to myself (can't be giving away all my plugs). It dropped less than 48 hrs ago and between you & me, this kid's name & mixtape will be popping up ANY minute... Remember who put you on. House of Balloons! The illest shit out right this second. Check it out!

Warning: if you are a Drake hater. Don't waste your time... Just letting you know now.

*** Unrelated Download: "Fear of God" Pusha-T
Finally, Pusha's solo mixtape has dropped!! To be honest, i'm so caught up in this House of Balloons mixtape, I haven't even began to listen to Fear of God, but i'm willing to bet both of my testicles it's gonna be a classic. I'ma listen to House of Balloons 5 more times, then I'll get to Pusha.

No comments:

Post a Comment