Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a taste of what's to come (Sneak Peak)



Here are the first 2 leaks off the upcoming compilation by yours truly, "A Night With The BoyZ"

the 1st track is courtesy of the good folks over at Redd Dott Productions, Alaska Redd and Rio The Renegade, "Elevated" produced by Critical Chris.

the 2nd track was our first release off the album, "Bad Bitchez" by Mannish Da Jula and Skitzo Scoe.

Even with our recent setback, we are still moving forward, and this album will still get finished and released. Expect music from other amazing artists from the 49th state such as LB, UNDB, Josh Boots, Ready Rocc, UTN, Indefinite Etticate, Sky Division and myself.

This is the first official compilation I'm putting together so I want it to be perfect. We're aiming for an October release but no guarantees. I'm still waiting on music from a few other artists so as the weeks go by, I'll keep yall posted as to when the final project will be ready. I hope you enjoy the sneak peak. Expect more in the weeks to come! AK all day, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment