Friday, September 14, 2012

Lame n***a, be quiet

For rude ass muthafuckas at the movies, the good folks at the Prince Charles Cinema in London have something for your ass. Employees dress up as "ninjas" and will come up to you and cover your mouth if you are becoming a nuisance to the other viewers. Pretty funny & kinda clever, if i may say so. Now if they only had swords...

According to one of the customer's recent encounter with "the ninjas"

"I normally hate noisy people in cinemas, but I got a call from my friend just as the movie started and thought I could get away with taking it. The last thing I expected was two completely blacked-out people suddenly appearing by our seats and give me and my mates a warning to shut up. It was actually pretty terrifying at first, but then I realized it was a bit of a laugh and a great way to make it clear what I was doing was having an impact on those around me. It certainly made me hang up and shut up for the rest of the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment