Saturday, March 2, 2013

If you ask me, I'm ready.


"I look into your eyes and I see me. Eye contact, I never seen a girl look as nice as she. 
Every time I'm with you I feel we're the same, 
your pain is my pain, I want you to carry my name.
My love for you is unconditional! 
You're my baby, you're my girl, you're my lady, you're my world, you're my... 
Well, you're so much more than all of that, 
I love you more than music, Yeah, I love you more than all of rap! 
Yeah, that sounds funny, but it says a lot, coming from me, 
coming from someone selfish, coming from a real emcee. 
But that is truly how I love you, place no thing or no one above you! 
And when I'm not there, know that I am thinking of you, 
know I'm counting down the seconds til the next time I can hug you, 
and tell you that I got a lot of women in my life, 
but no woman that I'll love just like my daughter...

And when I'm not there, know that I am thinking of you,
know I'm counting down the seconds til the next time I can hug you,
and tell you that I got a lot of women in my life,
but no woman that I'll love just like my daughter..."


Happy birthday to my daughter Alani Tae-Young

No comments:

Post a Comment