Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Got 7 Mac 11s, about 8... (Where Brooklyn At?!)


Today marks the 13th anniversary of the death of The Notorious B.I.G (damn, it's already been 13 years, fuck i'm getting old!)

in honor of The King of New York, as i stated i would on my twitter earlier today (www.twitter.com/tubbyblog <<
get hip to game sleepers!), here is my list of my 20 Favorite Biggie Joints! "We'll Always Love Big Poppa!"

In No Specific Order:
1. Who Shot Ya ("She yelling "Hit Em' Up", I'm screamin "Who Shot Ya" - Hov)
2. Warning ("Who da fuck is this, paging me at 5:46 in the morning!?)
3. N*ggas Bleed (sidenote: this is one of my favorite beats of all time!)
4. One More Chance Remix (remember how many people were in that video!?)
5. Me & My Bitch
6. Fuck You Tonight ("if it's alright with you we fuckin...")
7. Last Dayz (Featuring The Lox) ("996 grams, you need 4 More!")
8. I Gotta Story To Tell ("we fuckin in his bed, quite dangerous, i'm in his ass, while he play against the utah jazz")
9. The What (Featuring Method Man)
10. Victory (i know it's on Puff's album but FUCK THAT, that shit is BIG's! He owned that track!)
11. I Love The Dough (Featuring Jay-Z) (honorable mention: Brooklyn's Finest)
12. Gimme The Loot ("gimme the baby rings, and the #1 mom pendant!")
13. Dead Wrong (Featuring Eminem)
14. Unbelievable (DJ Premier + Biggie = Guaranteed Classic!)
15. Ten Crack Commandments (Like i said, Guaranteed Classic!)
16. Notorious Thugs (Featuring Bone) ("i'ma tell you like a n*gga told me, Cash Rule Everything Around Me!")

17. Long Kiss Goodnight (Biggie over a RZA beat!!!! i almost cried the 1st time i heard this!)
18. Somebody's Gotta Die ("If i go, you got to go!")
19. Nasty Girl (alotta people didn't like this joint, but it's definitely one of my faves)
20. Juicy (because let's face it, this is one of the best rap songs of all time...and if u disagree, you deserve to lose your sense of hearing...)

It's March 9th...and if you are a true hip hop fan, show some respect & listen to ATLEAST ONE Biggie joint today. Thank you...

All Hail The King!

No comments:

Post a Comment