Monday, March 15, 2010

Lock Me Up & Throw Away The Key


New Ur-sher featuring Tip "I'm Guilty" off Ursh's new album "Raymond vs. Raymond" (gay title by the way Ursh!) and i gotta say...my ex of 5 years should really listen to this song...i can definitely relate. So sweetie, if ur reading this, "Take Me To Jail!"

"...your honor, she can't say I ain't love her, can't say I ain't try, but i guess my love wasn't good enough/i guess i'm guilty for wanting to be up in the club, i guess i'm guilty cuz girls always want to show me love, i guess i'm guilty for living and having all of the fun, girl i'm guilty, for that girl i'm guilty, go & take me to jail..."

http://content.onsmash.com/archives/34704 < LISTEN TO USHER's "I'm Guilty" Featuring T.I

Real Shit, Shawty (T.I voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment