Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank Me NOW (Fuck Later!)

i think i may have dried semen on my knuckles from the wack fest that was today's musical releases....shall we? we shall!


ofcourse, today Mr.Drizzy himself dropped his first official single from his upcoming debut "Thank Me Later" titled "Over" produced by his homie Boi 1-da (same dude who produced "Forever") Need i even say anything else (fuck off Rocco!)

"OVER" Download (you can thank ME right fuckin now kiddies!)
Sidenote: My personal opinion...every song on "So Far Gone" > "Over" (Sorry Drizzy)


Jay Rock feat. Rick Ross "Finest Hour" (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)

Don't know much about this Jay kid but i hear he's nice...and even tho i dont think too highly of Officer Ricky, he's been kickin some ass on the mic lately, and i like J.League's production soooo....here u go!

"FINEST_HOUR" Download (Finest Blog)


Fabolous & DJ Drama "Gangsta Grillz: There Is No Competition 2" Mixtape

this mofo was pushed back so many times, but at last, here it is...I'm excited to hear this but sorry Loso, today is Drizzy's day and besides, i'm waiting for Fif to burn me a copy of this...should be good tho. Fuck, with all the push backs, it better effin b, b...

"LOSO'S_MIXTAPE" DOWNLOAD (Today Loso, you do have competition, and it's pretty effin thick!)


Ill Bill feat. Crooked I "Murdered"

Now THIS is what i'm talking about...one of my favorite jewish rappers with one of my favorite ex-death row west coast slaughterhouse members, on the same track AND it's produced by Blue Sky, Black Death (one of the dopest names in hip hop in my opinion)! This is like mixing a violent neo nazi member, an aggressive, flamboyant homosexual activist, and 2 spiked bats in a cage...you ALREADY know it's gonna be CLASSIC!

"MURDERED" DOWNLOAD
Oh yeah AND featuring cuts by DJ Eclipse!!!! Sorry Drizzy, this may be your day but i think THIS jewish guy (for those who didn't know Drake is jewish too...yes, go ahead, giggle) got you beat on song of the day, but then again, that's just my opinion and who the fuck am i? just a kid with a peanut butter & jelly sammich on his left leg, itchy balls, a cup of milk and a blog site...*Tubby Shrug*

my job is done here...Thank me NOW!

*Drops Laptop, walks off into sunset*

No comments:

Post a Comment