Friday, January 14, 2011

Crispy Creams!

Photobucket
Cofeyhouze Entertainment Presents... Cream of The Crop Showcase @ The Wow Hall, Eugene Oregon, February 11th.

if you are in the northwest area, i highly suggest you check out my good friend and partner in rhyme (Deadly Alliance, bitches!) Starbuks, along with my good friend and Hellrazor affiliate Mac Marvelous, as well as some of their local rapper buddies (I've seen the lil guy on the flier, Undrmind perform as well as Endr Won, both very dope artists and good stage performers) in Eugene, Oregon (One of my favorite cities on Earf!!!) for The Cream of The Crop artist showcase! Good local artists, door prizes and just good ol' independent hip hop fun. Gotta love that! Shout out to my brothers Starbuks & Mac Marvelous! Support Independent/Local Hip Hop! February 11th @ The WOW Hall in Eugene, Oregon. Tell em' The Tubbster sent ya!

sidebar: that logo really makes me wanna go to Coldstone. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment