Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First 48

Photobucket

(48 hours away...)

Had a fun weekend (i know it's Wednesday, but I needed a couple days of "me" time) in Anchorage. Wrapped up the album, partied with some homies (Heavy Chevy/Patron BoyZ) and almost died on the 6 hour drive home (partied so hard, i literally fell asleep @ the wheel and flew off the road @ 4am in the middle of nowhere! Probably one of the scariest moments of my life).

And now we are 2 days away & I will be honest. The album isn't 100% done. There's still some minor tweaking & adjustments to be made. However, sometime on Friday (I don't know exactly what time, but sometime ON FRIDAY), the album will be up & available and it's gonna be the best rap album in Alaska (or atleast in THIS guy's opinion)!!!!

Again, like i've said before, I'm so excited for y'all to finally hear what I've been working on since January. I'm confident you will enjoy what I have to offer. It's gonna be glorious!!!

In 48 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment