Friday, September 23, 2011

No Rest 4 The Wicked (7)

Photobucket

So, it's 9am. I'm still @ the studio. Showed up yesterday around 6. I think I fell asleep for a couple hours @ my desk around 5 while working on the website, wrapping Even When I Lie, as well as a few other small side projects. I turned on Social Network for some background noise & motivation. I didn't survive long enough to the end.

Even When I Lie is gonna be so fun to download when it's released. Not only are there 10 songs from the album (it's such a solid album too, sonically & technically.) but there will be other little 'treats' that I've added as well. Should be exciting to hear the response & see how this new idea resonates with the masses. I'm definitely very very proud of this project. People who enjoy my music will love this album as well. I'm very confident in saying that.

I'll be finishing up the album 2nite and tomorrow with Raw. Got some homies arriving into Anchorage 2nite so hopefully I can get everything done before they arrive.

I'll also be touching up the site more. Got a new page started last night. It's not finished but it will be soon, along with Skitzo's page. Hopefully by the end of the weekend the site will be completely updated.

Got a lot done yesterday. Hope to get more done today... I'ma go get me a coffee.

7 days left. On my grind. Doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment