Wednesday, December 26, 2012

13 & 14 (two very important numbers)


Here's the final tracklisting to the upcoming, highly anticipated & frequently delayed compilation I've been talking about since this summer, "A Night With The BoyZ"

13 tracks featuring my favorite artists in Alaska: Skitzo Scoe, Starbuks, Alaska Redd & Rio The Renegade, Mannish Da Jula, Sky Division, Ready Rocc, ADamn!, Phonetic & my partner in rhyme, LB. I promise this a solid album that showcases the best from the best from the 49th state! I'm not gonna go into a big sales pitch about how great the songs are, all I will say is January 14th is the final date. The album WILL be released on that day. The artwork is being designed & the final EQ mix is currently underway and on January 14th, I will present to you all, what I consider to be the greatest compilation ever made in Alaska (no disrespect to anyone else). 

Thank you to everyone who was involved with this project. I will write another blog on release day thanking everyone individually as well as get more into detail about the entire process that ultimately became "A Night With The BoyZ"

I'm excited! We're getting closer and this is gonna be a great way to begin the new year! Thank you & I'll speak you to about this again on the 14th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment