Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sky's The Limit


Attn: People in the wonderful city of Anchorage!

Saturday, December 22nd @ The Fiesta Room...
SKY DIVISION PRESENTS...
"THE REGULAR SHOW"
Featuring Keezy & Darius of Sky Division 

If you follow my tweets/blogs/etc (www.tubblife.com) then you've heard of the Sky Division boys I mention frequently (I played Darius' "The Regular Tape" on my latest episode of Tubby's Stupid Podcast). On the 22nd my young homies will be performing along with opening acts Odd Ones Out & After 3. Sky Div are known for throwing dope ass parties and I'm sure this one will be no different. If you are in the A on the 22nd, go check em' out! Tell em' Tubby sent ya... Ya never know, I may even magically appear out of nowhere and bless the stage my damn self! (Crazier things have happened)

Go support my boys & be @ the Fiesta Room on the 22nd! 

No comments:

Post a Comment