Monday, December 17, 2012

loyalty.


Just got off the phone with my brotha, my partner, my good friend Skitzo Scoe. He's in good spirits & God willing, he will be home soon! It's funny, the life we live, when things are good, everyone's down for the cause and always around but when things go south, many of those same people are nowhere to be found. True loyalty is hard to find these days... are YOU still down? 

Support my good buddy, Scoe and cop his album "Str8 Jacket" from iTunes and support one of the greatest rappers Alaska has ever seen. I can tell you personally, it's the best local rap album ever made! Better than anything I've ever made & i'm pretty fucking arrogant, ha. If you support hard work, true artistry & just good ass hip hop music, go to iTunes and purchase "Str8 Jacket". I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Until my man returns home to his family & to me & the crew, we are keeping his music & name alive! Shout out to his sister Amber, one of the most down ass, loyal women I've ever known. 

Look around you... the people you keep in your circle... Will they hold you down when you need them the most? One day, you may find out.

Thank you for reading this. Click the link below to purchase "Str8 Jacket" by Skitzo Scoe (Out Da Cutt Entertainment/Blade Gang/907hiphop)


#FreeSkitzoScoe #FreeUNDB & Salute to Out Da Cutt (The Greatest Rap Label in Alaskan History!)

No comments:

Post a Comment