Saturday, April 2, 2016

Weather Report



1 of 907's own has dropped a fuckin classic and I feel compelled to put you on!

Blade Gang affiliate and one of my close friends, Keezy of The Sky Division released a new EP, titled "No Snow In The Winter" (great title by the way, most of you living in Los Anchorage know why), a few days ago, and I haven't stopped listening to it since! 6 tracks, all heaters! Keezy's been sharpening his blade with each project he's put out, and No Snow is hands down, his illest project to date. This dude has been on his grind consistently over the last couple of years and I gotta say, I'm truly proud of him, not only as an older brother/mentor, but as a true fan. Long time Tubby Blog readers know, I've been praising Sky Div long before I even met them and to see Keezy's growth... I'm just proud. The EP features production from Sky Div member, Slim Delaphante, Jay B and Keezy himself, all mixed by Muhnee, an Anchorage resident, who I've been keeping my eyes/ears to as of late. My personal favorite track "Trap Keez (1)". I highly recommend you take a listen. Hit the link below to check out No Snow In The Winter, and if you like what you hear, and aren't too familiar with Keezy & TSD, check out more of their shit @ www.skydivflydiv.com

NO SNOW IN THE WINTER

No comments:

Post a Comment